Why Hire The Haynes Firm?
Our Johnson City Personal Injury Lawyers Work for You
Representing the injured is both a great privilege and a huge responsibility, and the knowledge that people are counting on our skill to be their advocates is what keeps us going each day, even when facing long odds and often uneven playing grounds.
A High Standard of Professional Care
When you’ve been injured, it’s easy to forget that you may be entitled to compensation. You never have to face this alone. In fact, our lawyers work hard to provide you with the attention that your case deserves, so you can focus on healing.
Our East Tennessee personal injury attorneys offer all of our clients a high standard of comprehensive legal attention. This includes:
- 70+ years of combined professional experience
- Knowledge obtained from involvement in numerous professional organizations. Olen Haynes, Sr. is a past president of the Tennessee Trial Lawyers. Olen Haynes, Jr. is a current board member of the Tennessee Trial Lawyers and the Federal Bar Association for East Tennessee
- A history of obtaining million- and multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for clients
- A meticulous investigation into the details of your case
- A focus on communication and learning your needs and goals
- A reputation backed by a number of awards and accolades
- Free initial case evaluations and consultations
At Our Firm, You Are Not a Number
At The Haynes Firm, our experienced personal injury attorneys listen to your needs and work towards a solution that best helps your individual situation. We make sure that you are always in the know and hope to be direct and professional in our communication.