40+ Years of Personal Injury Experience in Tennessee
As the son of a Methodist minister, Mr. Haynes called many areas in Tennessee and elsewhere “home” before settling in Johnson City permanently after graduation from law school. Mr. Haynes represents clients throughout the state of Tennessee and beyond, working hard to file claims on behalf of injured victims.
Along with retired lawyer, Robert “Don” Arnold, Mr. Haynes, Sr. founded The Haynes Firm (formerly Arnold, Haynes & Sanders) 40 years ago. Mr. Haynes has been practicing in the areas of personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, and aviation law for over 40 years.
To put this experience to work for you, contact our Johnson City offices online.
Honors & Awards
A renowned trial attorney, Olen Haynes, Sr. has frequently been recognized by his peers and given the honor of lecturing on trial topics throughout the state of Tennessee.
- Lectured on Trial Tactics
- The Best Lawyers in America® - medical malpractice & personal injury
- Mid-South Super Lawyer® - medical malpractice & personal injury
- Best Lawyers Tri-Cities Personal Injury Litigator of the Year for 2011, 2013, 2017 and 2019
- Best Lawyer’s Lawyer of the Year for 2017
- Tennessee’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- Judicial Nominating Commission, Served
- American College of Trial Lawyers®, Inducted as a Fellow
Mr. Haynes has obtained some of the highest jury awards in the region in both state and federal courts.
Personal & Professional Experience You Can Count On
Outside of the courtroom, he remains very active, enjoying hiking, running, bicycling, and weight training. He also serves on the Board of Trustees at his church.
If you would like to retain Mr. Haynes’ extensive knowledge for your case, please call 423-451-4999 to schedule your free initial consultation.