More Than 70 Years of Combined Experience Fighting for Clients
After suffering a serious injury due to someone else’s mistakes, you need serious legal representation to help set things right. The Haynes Firm in Kingsport is the personal injury team you can trust first and foremost when you want professional counsel combined with genuine compassion. We are not just your legal foundation on which to build an impressive injury claim, we are also moral support you can lean on when you need it.
Our personal injury attorneys have more than 70 years of combined legal experience with a primary focus on plaintiff personal injury claims. We have gone head-to-head with practically every major insurance company and their corporate defense attorneys. Take all that we know about dealing with and litigating against insurance companies and turn it into your case’s advantage by letting us represent you from start to finish.
Let Us Know How We Can Help You
At The Haynes Firm, we can handle all sorts of personal injury claims, so you don’t need to deal with them on your own. How did another negligent party hurt you? No matter what you say, we are more than likely able to manage your consequent personal injury claim. Not only can we handle your case, but we also have likely managed one much like it before.
Seeing similar cases in the past does not mean that we are going to use some pre-manufactured approach to your claim, though. Every client is seen as a friend in need, and we take the time to build each case individually. This strategy allows us to make stronger claims and put your worries at ease as your case progresses.
Three of our primary case types of focus are:
- Car accidents: Thousands of car accidents each year result in serious injuries or traffic fatalities. The commonality of car accidents does not mean that a claim will be easier, though. Instead, it means that car insurance companies are routinely given an opportunity to perfect their tactics. Do not go against them on your own. Stand strong with The Haynes Firm in Kingsport!
- Truck accidents: A traffic collision with a semi-truck, tractor-trailer, or big rig has a high chance of causing catastrophic injuries or death. Even in a low-speed collision, the weight and size of a commercial truck can result in injuries that need extensive medical treatments to alleviate. The cost of care can spike in just the first 24 hours of treatment. Be sure to form your truck accident claim with a legal team you can trust to calculate your full damages and know how to pursue them.
- Medical malpractice: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that hospital errors and other forms of medical malpractice are among the leading causes of preventable deaths in the country. If your doctor or another medical provider gave you substandard medical care that hurt you or exacerbated your injury or illness, then talk to our attorneys about making a medical malpractice claim.
Please keep in mind that there are many more case types that we accept. Everything from product defects and premises liability to brain injuries and wrongful death claims can be managed by our experienced team of attorneys. If you need help, please call (423) 451-4999 and find out more about our services today.
What Damages Can You Demand?
A personal injury claim can be instrumental in helping you find closure after being injured in an accident that was not your fault. However, it is important to keep your financial recovery in focus as your case progresses, too. A serious accident can devastate your finances if you are not fairly compensated by the liable party through a settlement or verdict. We want to make certain that this does not happen to you by calculating all of your available damages and pursuing every last penny on your behalf.
The most common forms of damages in an injury claim include:
- Medical bills: You deserve compensation for all medical costs associated with the treatment of your injuries, including future medical care that will be needed years later.
- Lost wages: Staying financially secure after an accident is difficult if you cannot go to work due to your injuries. The wages you miss while recovering can be included in your injury claim.
- Property damage: Traffic accident claims will usually include property damage – like the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle – when pursuing compensation.
- Pain and suffering: The emotional and mental harm you suffer and still endure due to your injuries can be counted in your compensation as noneconomic damages.
Discover the Difference Reliable Representation Can Make
Do not go through a personal injury claim on your own, not when you have the opportunity to team up with The Haynes Firm and our Kingsport personal injury lawyers. We are here to guide you through the entire process and act on your behalf whenever needed. Our goal is to make your client experience as easy and stress-free as possible while still bringing a fight to the opposition in your name.